Monday, January 17, 2011

You're How Old?

Hi Everyone,

It's Karin posting today, and the minute I laid my eyes on this Laughing Hyena digi, this sentiment popped into my mind.  I knew it would make a funny age related card for the right person...aka, someone with a sense of humor :)

I didn't have this sentiment in my stash, so I just made it myself in Word on my computer and printed it out right along with the image.
I decided this would be a guy card, so I roughed up the edges of the patterned card stock and added a felt border behind the image, which was cut out using  my Nesties.  The Laughing Hyena was colored with my Copics.

Thanks so much for visiting me here at the blog, and to see this image and so many more, stop by the store today!


3 comments:

  1. Karin, this is sooo fun. I just love this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Great choice of colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny - great minds think alike. I used the same image with the exact same sentiment. I really like your version though. :)

    ReplyDelete