Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IBFD - "Love or Valentine's Day" Challenge

Hi everyone!  Boy, time sure has gotten away on me.  Its been a couple weeks since I posted here.  Well, to make up for it, I have a simple, but very cute little card if I do say so.  I wanted to make a card that I could use for the "Love or Valentine's Day" Challenge over at The Brakefast Club but I wanted to use something that was a little different.  So, out came Freddie the Frog.  This particular image is called Frog Prince and he is just adorable. Look how cute he is all puckered up to give you a big smooch on the lips. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Frog Prince (I Brake for Digis)
Papers: Recollections cardstock (Valentine collection), Smitten Heart Stripe (K&Company)
Tools & Embellishments: Scallop Trim border punch (Stampin' Up!), red & gold Stickles, Copic Markers, Bic Mark It markers, quilting ruler, rotary quilting cutter, Occidental font (sentiment)


Why don't you join in on the challenge and have a little fun. 

Take care & talk to you soon...
Cat 
 

1 comment: