Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cupcake time



Good morning - Barb here posting - yummy cupcake card today. This card did not turn out like I had it pictured in my head - I was going to do paper piecing but couldn't find any papers that seemed right to me so I colored with my Copics. I like how it turned out. Wasn't the paper I was going to use - but scraps from Basic Grey that had some purple in it. Purple is Jillian's favorite color.

I Brake For Digis has lots of great cupcake images - this is the most simple designed cupcake.

Last night I was in Kohl's and they have a cupcake cookbook in their Kohl's Cares section for $5. It has lots of great recipes and pictures. Food Network has a show - I think it is called - Cupcake Wars. I think it is time for you to jump on the cupcake wagon and make some delicious cards.

Everyone enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pastel colors...Great for spring! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete