Friday, March 25, 2011

The Brakefast Club Challenge #20 - Birthdays

Hi everyone!  Cat here with a new card for the Brakefast Club challenge running this week.  I just love the Freddie Frog images and this one is no exception.  I'm at the point in my life now that I don't like to celebrate my birthdays.  I'm too old and it takes too much effort to blow out all the candles - haha!  This little guy looks like I feel these days. :)  So, here is my card for the challenge:


Supplies:
Stamps: Senior Freddie (I Brake for Digis), sentiment (Create with TLC)
Papers: American Crafts cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, Wausau Exact Index 110# cardstock, digital patterned paper (Summertime Designs)
Tools & Embellishments: coloured pencils (Crayola), oms, Studio G ink, tearing ruler, ZigZag Stitch edge punch (EK Success)




Isn't he cute?  You can get him at the IBFD shop.  Don't forget to stop by my blog to get your 10% off discount code before you go shopping.  There is still time to play along with this week's challenge too.  A new challenge will be posted in the Brakefast Club challenge forum on Sunday, but you can always still do the older challenges also if you want.

Well, that's it for now.  Until next time....

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment