Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brush Horse Digi

Hi everyone!  I'm back after what seems like a really long time.  Long story short - I had a minor meltdown with my printer and a bunch of other stuff, but its all sorted out and I'm back on track. :)

Here's a little card I made for this week's challenge over at The Brakefast Club (Challenge #18 - Animals). Its a pretty little horse.  The image is called Brush Horse and you can find it here in the IBFD shop.  I went with a western theme for my card, but I know this image will work with just about any theme and colour scheme. Here's my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Brush Horse (I Brake for Digis)
Papers: patterned paper (unknown), brown cardstock (Recollections), tan cardstock (Bazzil), white cardstock (Wausau Exact Index 110#)
Tools & Embellishments: Craft Robo, Ribbon (Michaels), Mistral font (sentiment), copics, edge distresser tool (Heidi Swapp)


Pop over to the Brakefast Club and join in on the challenge.  You'll have fun!  Don't forget to stop by my blog to pick up your 10% off discount code for any shopping you do at the I Brake for Digis or I Brake for Stamps shops.

Have a great week everyone!  Talk to you later...

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment