Friday, February 18, 2011

Brakefast Club Challenge #15 - Bare or Bear

Hi everyone!  Its me, Cat, back to show you the card I made for the Brakefast Club challenge for this week. The challenge is to make something that either uses a bear or is bare - as in clean & simple.  Well, I didn't think I could pull of bare this week, so I chose to use a bear.  Here's my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Buzzing Bee Bear (I Brake For Digis)
Papers: Wausau Exact Index 110#, Recollections cardstock, Gratitude papers/digital scrapbooking kit (Summertime Designs), matte finish brochure paper (Staples)
Tools & Embellishments: Waterfall & gold Stickles, home made flowers, CraftRobo, Copic markers, black sharpie marker, Scalloped Scallop edge punch (EK Success), Baby Kruffy font, small flower punch (Fiskars), small daisy punch (Fiskars)


This little bear image is so cute and makes me want spring to hurry up and get here (as the temperature here in Calgary drops down to -27C tonight - burrrrrr!!!).  You can get him in the I Brake For Digi Shop along with a whole bunch of other cute digi stamps.  Remember to stop by my blog for the details on how I made the card and to also pick up your 10% off code to go shopping in the IBFD shop.

Have a great weekend and we'll talk to you soon...

Cat

1 comment: