Friday, February 25, 2011

Picking Up the Tree



Good morning - Barb here - Mr. Mo Jo finally paid me a visit this week and I made my second Christmas card of the year. I think I can see more of these in my future.

I used one of the new digi images for this card and paper pieced it. I printed it on three different patterned paper and cut out the car and tree and glued them to the base image. I did color the tires and window on the car with Copics and rubbed some blue chalk across the car to make it bluer. I rubbed brown chalk on the tree to add some depth to the green.

I have a pad of paper from Die Cuts With a View and love the vintage feel of this paper.

I do hope Mr. Mo Jo comes to visit this week end - I have birthday cards needed for Monday and Tuesday. Everyone have a wonderful week end.

1 comment: